1. Is it ok for weight loss supplement like Zotrim to be used by the everyday woman for weight management?
Zotrim is a natural herbal supplement and hence poses no issues are anyone wanting to trial it as a support aid for weight loss. As Zotrim has been shown to delay gastric emptying and support fullness, anyone who has issues with hunger management and overeating is likely to benefit from using Zotrim.
2. Are weight loss supplements addictive?
Generally a supplement is only ‘addictive’ if there is a withdrawal effect from using it – as Zotrim is a herbal, natural supplement there will be no physiological effects in which users would experience withdrawal like effects after using it
3. Some people, like me, want to avoid stimulants altogether, including caffeine. What do you think of stimulant-free weight loss supplements? Are they less efficient?
Stimulant supplements would be increasing the amount of energy each cells uses hence increasing metabolic rate, albeit by a small amount. A product like Zotrim is working in a completely different way by simply inducing fullness by slowly digestion – they are not less effective, they simply work differently.
4. What do you answer to people with concerns about the unknown long term effects of weight loss supplements?
Look for Australian made products with proven scientific results – in general this will weed out 98% of the market.
5. In your opinion, who should (or shouldn’t) take weight loss supplements?
Weight loss supplements should only be used under supervision and in conjuction with a calorie controlled dietary program; they are not appropriate for pregnant women or for those people taking medication in which case any supplement should always be cleared by a medical doctor.
6. Do you think weight loss supplements are a long term solution to weight loss?
The only long term, proven solution to weight loss is a calorie controlled diet with regular exercise but scientifically proven weight loss supplements can be used to support weight control long term.
Greg & Nathan, Body Science Directors