Zotrim is the only herbal supplement that helps you feel full faster helping you to eat less during meals. It also helps you develop healthy eating habits that not only encourages weight loss, but ensures that the weight stays off.
A study carried out by Rolls (2004) found that placing progressively larger sized sandwiches (6, 8, 10 or 12 inches long) in front of people each week encouraged them to eat more.
The message = serving larger portions to people does encourage overeating1.
Zotrim can help you change your eating habits, and control hunger stopping you from snacking between meals and encouraging you to eat smaller portions.
- Think smaller portions – reduce what you’re buying and preparing for each meal.
- Use a smaller sized plate or bowl so you feel like you’re eating the same amount.
- Choose smaller glasses for drinks such as fruit juice.
- Eat slowly – enjoy every mouthful of your meal.
- Top up a main meal by adding a piece of fruit or a low fat yogurt.
- Avoid BBQs and be aware of ‘all-you-can-eat’ at buffet style restaurants as you tend to eat more, as there are more choices.
Small changes will have a big impact.